Service & Repair
No matter what type of boiler you have, it’s recommended that you have an annual service carried out. A quality boiler service will prolong the lifespan of your boiler by ensuring that your current system is operating to peak performance. The service will also help to prevent carbon monoxide leaks.
If you have a temperamental heating system, have hot water in the header tank, if it makes noises, you have cold radiators, or need to continually bleed them then our experts can help.
It doesn’t necessarily mean a whole new system is required, there are many reasons for any central heating system to degrade and we will advise on the best way to get your heating back to its maximum potential quickly.
Our Boiler Servicing Includes:
- Boiler internal visual inspection for gas or water leaks and general condition
- Boiler flue external inspection
- Condensate trap cleaned and seal inspected (A and B rated condensing boilers only)
- Flue integrity test and flue inspection
- Door/ panel seal test
- Controls inspected and test for function ability (room stat/ programmer/s)
- Benchmark document fully completed
- Fan pressure test (negative pressure test)
- High and low boiler performance check and recorded
- Case inspected
- Air/gas mixture test
- Expansion vessel checked
- Check ventilation
- Earth bonding check
- Electric safety check (fuse spur fuse size)
If you’re having problems with your boiler, we’ll be able to quickly diagnose and repair it – no matter what type of boiler it is. We only use the best quality components and all of our work is covered by a 30 day labour and 1 year parts guarantee.
Remember, it’s recommended that you replace your boiler every ten years. This is because boilers begin to waste valuable energy after this time period. If you need a new boiler, one of our engineers will be able to fit one for you.